Monday, June 11, 2012

Ithadu (Part-4)

Story

"Wake up"
Nandu slowly tried to open his eyes,
Malli - "Wake up. I already told you yesterday that we are going to station. You hadn't got an alarm ?"
Nandu - "Malli, you look like you were still fifteen. Or am I dead and is this heaven ?"
Malli with a stern voice- "We are fifteen" and then - "Had a bad dream ?"

Nandu - "Oh no. Means I was dreaming. Shit"
Malli - "Ohh, you watched Athadu again ?"
Nandu - "Yes"
Malli - "You fool. It's a movie. How many times I have told you to just watch it as a movie, but not to fantasize about it ?"
Nandu - "You are not gonna believe me. I was running behind a train, CBI was after me..."
Malli - "Please. I don't understand why you get almost the same dream and why I always die in it. Ok get ready, we are going to be late"
Nandu - "Yeah"

Nandu woke up, got ready and then Malli took him to the station. Malli took him to the end of the platform which is almost deserted. Then,
Malli - "Sorry Nandu"
Nandu - "Why ?"

A group of 10 people surrounded them.
Malli - "I am in desperate need of money. And a person in Hyderabad is in deperate need of kidney. So"
Nandu - "So"
...................

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment