Friday, February 3, 2012

A Small Message

I originally used to write stories in another blog. Stopped writing at the nigh of 2010 due to some unforeseen circumstances. I promised to go back from the January of 2012. In order to do rehearsals before writing the stories there, I used this blog. Will try to update this one also, when time permits. But for now, go to my original blog, which I will update once in a week

http://dileepwrites.wordpress.com/

Update : 28/1/2012
People like this story, 2012 which I wrote, so I made it an Amazon E-book, so that it could reach to a wide set of book nerds. Follow the below link for the book



Update : 03/2/2012
The first two parts of the story will be presented here, in order for people to make a decision to buy the book.

Update : 30/11/2014
Well the book is a huge flop. I will be pulling it down. In this blog itself, you can read all the parts of the "2012" story.

Happy reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment